Substance Abuse Treatment Program
Mission & Purpose
The mission of East Orange Substance Abuse Treatment Program is to provide comprehensive, evidence based quality treatment to residents of East Orange and Essex County, New Jersey.
We will provide specialized, state of the art, scientifically based substance abuse treatment, which is responsive to the need of patients and their families. We will create a physical environment that is congruent and compatible with the clinical and human needs of the patients and staff.
Our organizational values are expressed in the acronym E.O.S.A.T.P.
- Encourage - Staff will continuously encourage patients to achieve their goals.
- Objective - Staff will meet patients where they are and provide a non-judgmental environment.
- Support - To provide supportive care to the patient and community through treatment and education.
- Achieve - To assist the patient with making life style changes which will allow them to resume a productive role with their family and community.
- Traditions - We appreciate the value of cultural diversity and further the understanding of cultural differences through education, training, and culture specific celebration and recognition.
- Professionalism - Will be demonstrated by staff at all levels and modeled by all supervisory and administrative personnel.
Veronica ThomasProgram Director
Substance Abuse Treatment ProgramPhysical Address
160 Halsted St. Fl. 1
East Orange, NJ 07018
160 Halsted St. Fl. 1 East Orange NJ 07018
HoursMonday - Friday
6:00 am-4:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am-8:00 am
Special holiday hours